Don’t worry if you’re just beginning in this RC hobby, you won’t get wrong with purchasing this BlitzRCWorks 2.4Ghz Giant Air Zermatt EC-135 RC Electric Helicopter. This ready-to-fly RC helicopter uses the coaxial technique (two opposing dual rotors) that promises to provide precise flying and easy navigation.
The BlitzRCWorks 2.4Ghz Giant Air Zermatt EC-135 RC Electric Helicopter has full RC functions complete with roll, pitch axis, yaw and rotor speed. Just like a real-life helicopter, the EC-135 Air Zermatt combines real action and precise maneuvering.
Here are the features and specifications of the BlitzRCWorks 2.4Ghz Giant Air Zermatt EC-135 RC Electric Helicopter:
– 4-channel remote control set includes complete forward/backward, left/right, up/down control (rudder, aileron, elevator and throttle)
– New 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transmitter, beautiful scale looking, reliable spread spectrum mixer/gyro control, more stable flight, even first timer can control easily
– World’s biggest dual rotor coaxial helicopter
– Powered by 2x extreme powerful 390 carbon brushed motors
– Powered by powerful 11.1V 1600mAh 20C Li-polymer battery. Longer flight time
– Perfect entry level helicopter for the very beginnners / first time flying RC helicopters
– Durable constructions & Beautiful Looking
– Very precise controlling and hovering
– Flight simulator kit included for flight training and exercises on the computer
– Coaxial counter-rotating blades cancel out the rotational torque that makes hovering a conventional helicopter so difficult
– Dual counter rotating rotor which eliminates the need for a tail rotor
– Rudder is controlled using variation in speed of each level of the rotor blades
– Weight saving spread Spectrum 4-in-1 mixer/gyro/receiver board
– Reliable high quality mixer with built-in gyro board
– Digital proportional motor speed control
– The main rotor blades are using top quality plastic materials, which is not easily break
– Separate servos from mixer, more precision movement
– Trimming of servos can be done both on helicopter or on transmitter
– Approximately 20 minutes flight time on each charge – optional Li-poly battery will help to achieve better performance and longer flight time
– Best choice for beginner and advanced hobbyist
– This helicopter is an ideal investment for those people looking to move onto the larger scale helicopters, and can give you excellent training in preparation to fly the big birds!!
– Can be hovered with so much ease, you can do it with only one hand.
– Complete kit, ready to fly (everything is included and 100% assembled)
– Main rotor diameter: 560mm (22 inch)
– Overall length: 694mm (27.3 inch)
– Height: 343mm (13.5 inch)
– Flying weight: 816g (29 oz)
– Driven system: 2* 390 carbon brushed motors
– Servo: 2x 9g digital micro servos
– Battery: 11.1V 1600mAh 20C Li-polymer
– Control system: 4CH Multifunctional 2.4 GHz Transmitter and 4-in-1 Receiver
– Radio control range: 330 degree feet (1000m)
The BlitzRCWorks 2.4Ghz Giant Air Zermatt EC-135 RC Electric Helicopter comes complete with 100-percent assembled helicopter, 4-channel 2.4Ghz spread spectrum multifunctional RC transmitter with training switch and simulator port, 110V to 220V universal wall battery balance charger with alligator clip for outdoor charging, 11.1V 1600mAh 20C LiPo rechargeable battery and an extra set of blades.
This Air Zematt RC helicopter from BlitzRCWorks comes with a price tag of $159.90.