A member of Parkzone’s Etomic family, this ready-to-fly Ember 2 RTF RC Airplane has a remarkable compact design and slow-flying capabilities that is perfect for indoor fun. Made of lightweight material, novice and seasoned RC pilots alike will find it easy to fly this RC airplane around.
The Ember 2 boasts of its Spektrum DSM2 technology, 3-channel capability and fully proportional servos that promise amazingly easy aerobatics. Easy to use, this RC airplane can be flown straight out of the box, lessening the hassle that one usually gets into when buying an RC vehicle.
For the full features and specifications of the Ember 2 RTF RC Airplane, check out the following:
- Spektrum 2.4 GHz DSM2 radio technology eliminates interference so multiple planes can fly at the same time
- Ready-to-fly right from the box – everything you need is included inside, even the batteries
- Slow-flying innovation and tiny size allow experienced pilots to confidently fly the Ember 2 in a small space
- Micro 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery for maximum flight time
- Great-looking without any gluing or painting required
- Throttle, rudder and elevator provide true 3-channel maneuverability and aerobatic capabilities
- Fully proportional, super lightweight servo motors with feedback potentiometers give you precise control
- Single-cell Li-Po charger conveniently charges the battery in only 15 to 20 minutes
- Also Available In A BNF Version PKZ3480
- Wingspan: 16.5 in (420mm)
- Overall length: 13.25 in (335mm)
- Flying weight: 0.7 oz (20 g)
- Radio: PKZ 4-channel with Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2 technology (3 channels utilized
- Trim scheme colors: white with blue and black
- Recommended battery: 3.7V 70mAh Li-Po battery
- Approx. flying duration: 10 -15 minutes
- Recommended environment: indoor/outdoor
Great for beginners, the Parkzone Ember 2 RTF RC Airplane can be purchased for only $99.99.